Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Access to Yahoo Posts — Parallax Forums

Access to Yahoo Posts

italianoitaliano Posts: 4
edited 2004-07-30 16:44 in BASIC Stamp
Hi,
I'm new to the Stamps. I am working with the HomeWork board and learning Basic. It seems like it will be a great experience for me.

I was disappointed that I could not register for the ParallaxEducators group on Yahoo because I was looking forward to reading the posts and learning. Does anyone know how I can get access to all those previous posts?

Thanks,

Andy

Post Edited By Moderator (Jim Ewald (Parallax)) : 10/22/2009 8:46:53 PM GMT

Comments

• Jon WilliamsJon Williams Posts: 6,491
    edited 2004-07-25 15:37
    It will take some time, but I believe our IT folks are working on a system to collect and archive previous posts. Bear with us, this transition from Yahoo to our own forums is going to be a bit bumpy, but in the end we believe with better serve our customers.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Jon Williams
    Applications Engineer, Parallax
    Dallas Office
  • Aristides AlvarezAristides Alvarez Posts: 486
    edited 2004-07-25 18:33
    Hello Andy.

This is the correct forum to send any questions related to Stamps in Class manuals.
    You can still access previous messages on the original "stampsinclass" YahooGroup (we're trying to migrate that database to this forum).
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampsinclass/

If you are an educator you can join our ParallaxEducators forum (that group also will move soon to our new forum system).
    If you are not an educator, you cannot join that forum.
    In that case I recomend you this one and "BASIC Stamps" forums.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Saludos,
    Aristides Alvarez
    Education Manager
    aalvarez@parallax.com
    Parallax, Inc. www.parallax.com
    California, USA
  • RogerRoger Posts: 4
    edited 2004-07-25 18:41
    I just want to say that I'm glad you guys set this up. IMO this style of forum is going to be a blessing for me and my students. Therefore, I'm glad to know that my students can join as well. Now I can provide a link in my Bb site to it for their FAQ's. I 'm excited about the learning possibilities this will provide.

Good Job Parallax,

Rog
  • frasencifrasenci Posts: 34
    edited 2004-07-30 16:08
    hop.gif·· two thumps up Parallax !!!!

I just discovered your products and your interest in Educational purposes. I have been doing some things with micros in the past ( LPT port - self made burner - C ) , but I had to accept the fact that it was totally inappropiate as for teaching children or even grown ups with little computing-programming experience.

Your development is GREAT and i wil soon start teaching accordingly. Prices are Ok too !!!

Gracias por las traducciones al Espàñol , esto ayudarà mucho , yo estoy en Chile y existe un representante en Santiago , nuestra capital. ! Fantàstico !!!

greetings

Francisco
    Consultor en Ingenierìa y Sistemas
    CHILE
  • Aristides AlvarezAristides Alvarez Posts: 486
    edited 2004-07-30 16:44
    Hi Francisco.

Thanks for your comments.
    Gracias por tus comentarios.

Our ParallaxenEspanol forum is the only one we're not movig to this new system, so I invite you to join our Spanish-speaking forum also.
    Nuestro foro ParallaxenEspanol es el