Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Anyone still using/need SX? — Parallax Forums

Anyone still using/need SX?

I have 3 SX48 proto boards (One lightly used, One open but seems untouched,one still in the bubble bag). 4 SX48 DIP, and 2 SX-Keys (One serial, One USB). I have no intention to make anything new with these. Can anyone here use them?

Comments

• PM sent

• Yes. I could really use the serial SX-Key. I still use the SX48 and am down to my last working key. If that goes I am in big trouble. Please shoot me an email zcoxe@hotmail.com. Thanks Zach

• ercoerco Posts: 20,254

SX Keys are are and highly prized, I'm sure you had no problem finding them a good home. Just make sure you got a fair price, they go for nearly $1000.

JK, no scalping here, but I have seen people pay fair money for them.

• @erco said:

but I have seen people pay fair money for them.

I remember you mentioning a lot of money for them on ebay in the past. Was this just the asking price? How much?

• @erco said:
    SX Keys are are and highly prized, I'm sure you had no problem finding them a good home. Just make sure you got a fair price, they go for nearly $1000.

Wow! I've an engineers collection of tech boards, proto boards, serial sx-key and various unused IC's and custom breakouts with sx28's on. Probably never need it all again, and would certainly let it all go for that sort of money! Totally pay for Christmas :-) I'd had better re-acquaint myself with the flea-bay and setup an auction :smile:

• I know this post is old but I'm trying this before making a new thread. I'm searching for older SX items if anyone has any for sale. I'm specifically looking for SX48DB.

• I’ve got about a dozen of the bare surface mount SX48 chips; would they work for your needs?