Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Wanted: Basic Stamp Logic Analyzer (#30010) — Parallax Forums

Wanted: Basic Stamp Logic Analyzer (#30010)

Wanted !!!!!! .....Hopefully someone has one sitting around.

Comments

• This will be a difficult request to fill. We sold quite a few of these - maybe a thousand units, so they're out there. We may have one stuffed away in our product archives. I think the software might be the biggest compatibility issue. Have you still got the software running?

Ken Gracey

• @"Ken Gracey" said:
    This will be a difficult request to fill. We sold quite a few of these - maybe a thousand units, so they're out there. We may have one stuffed away in our product archives. I think the software might be the biggest compatibility issue. Have you still got the software running?

Ken Gracey

Hi and thanks for the reply. I've seen where one person was able to make the BusBee software work so I'm going to try and go that route if I cant find the Parallax Software.

Please let me know if you find one.

Thank You !!!

• UnsoundcodeUnsoundcode Posts: 1,530
    edited 2023-02-20 18:09

@xanaphyst I don't know where you are located but there are many out there as low as $5 and up in the thousands, here is a selection where most will work with the PulseView software and they are great with the Basic Stamp. If WalMart is out of your area take a look at Amazon or Ali Express.

link https://www.walmart.com/search?q=USB+Logic+Analyzer

• jmgjmg Posts: 15,148

@Unsoundcode said:
    @xanaphyst I don't know where you are located but there are many out there as low as $5 and up in the thousands, here is a selection where most will work with the PulseView software and they are great with the Basic Stamp. If WalMart is out of your area take a look at Amazon or Ali Express.

link https://www.walmart.com/search?q=USB+Logic+Analyzer

Yes, the 24MHz 8 channel Logic Analyzers are very common. They use HS-USB links.
    Older ones were based on the Cypress FX2LP, newer ones seem to have a clone part, tagged CBM9002A which shows up in some AliExpress modules with USB-C connectors.

The Walmart links say this : Please note that the new type and old type of this product will be sent randomly, and make sure you will not mind before ordering.

LCSC shows Corebai Microelectronics CBM9002A-56ILG QFN-56-EP (8x8) at US$3.823/10+