Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Free to a good home — Parallax Forums

Free to a good home

I've been hoarding collecting microcontroller dev boards for years. Many of these have never been powered on, and most have never been programmed or used in any meaningful way. All are now available for free to a good home.

I will think you can/will use one or more of these for something interesting and/or charitable, I'll even pay for shipping within the continental US. If you want it to collect dust on your shelf like it has mine, I'm happy to get it out of my house but ask that you send me a few dollars to cover the padded envelope and shipping.

Ask for one, ask for them all. Just let me know.

I will try to get a full list with exact model numbers before the weekend is over.

I do have this cross-posted, so please be aware that asking for something
will not guarantee that you get it. I will honor "first come first served" with respect to the timestamps shown in the forum post (relative to timestamps in other places that I have it posted).

Comments

• @DavidZemon said:
    I've been hoarding collecting microcontroller dev boards for years. Many of these have never been powered on, and most have never been programmed or used in any meaningful way. All are now available for free to a good home.

I will think you can/will use one or more of these for something interesting and/or charitable, I'll even pay for shipping within the continental US. If you want it to collect dust on your shelf like it has mine, I'm happy to get it out of my house but ask that you send me a few dollars to cover the padded envelope and shipping.

Ask for one, ask for them all. Just let me know.

I will try to get a full list with exact model numbers before the weekend is over.

I do have this cross-posted, so please be aware that asking for something
    will not guarantee that you get it. I will honor "first come first served" with respect to the timestamps shown in the forum post (relative to timestamps in other places that I have it posted).

Hello!
    Is it too late to submit that request for the whole crowd of devices? I just saw that entry and figured I'd ask the impossible question. Oh and yes I'll also contribute for the all important "padded envelope and shipping" costs if needed.

• DavidZemonDavidZemon Posts: 2,973
    edited 2022-03-28 03:39

Not too late at all. I've only had one other person reach out and he also asked for the whole lot. Let me know what you're particularly interested in and you can have that. He's already reserved the STM32 nucleo board but was impartial to the rest. So whatever you have an explicit interest in is yours, and the rest I'll just split evenly between you two

• Buck RogersBuck Rogers Posts: 2,161
    edited 2022-03-28 05:59

Oh okay. Everything except that one will be okay. The STM family members are devices I only know of from the NetDuino3 family members. PM me the details for sending me everything, and what I need to send you money for.

• Buck RogersBuck Rogers Posts: 2,161
    edited 2022-04-02 15:19

@DavidZemon said:
    Not too late at all. I've only had one other person reach out and he also asked for the whole lot. Let me know what you're particularly interested in and you can have that. He's already reserved the STM32 nucleo board but was impartial to the rest. So whatever you have an explicit interest in is yours, and the rest I'll just split evenly between you two

[Deleted! post not necessary.]

• DavidZemon,

I would like the PICKit 2 and the associated board if it's still available.

• @Genetix said:
    DavidZemon,

I would like the PICKit 2 and the associated board if it's still available.

It will be! That's not on my list of boards.