Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Jonnymac's latest pixel controller with latest slides and the latest clock module controller ? — Parallax Forums

Jonnymac's latest pixel controller with latest slides and the latest clock module controller ?

msiriwardenamsiriwardena Posts: 301
edited 2022-01-19 21:36 in Propeller 2

Where can I find .png files for the pixel controller with latest slide controls and the RTC controller .png's
I have looked in the forums for them could not find them. I also looked in Jonnymac's profile page
with no success.
If all the .png are in the forum please direct me to the postings.
I think I have down loaded all the code for them from the " Getting started with the "nextion "posts from Jonnymac but I could not find the .png files

Thank you.

Siri

Comments

• @msiriwardena said:
    Where can I find .png files for the pixel controller with latest slide controls and the RTC controller .png's
    I have looked in the forums for them could not find them. I also looked in Jonnymac's profile page
    with no success.
    If all the .png are in the forum please direct me to the postings.
    I think I have down loaded all the code for them from the " Getting started with the "nextion "posts from Jonnymac but I could not find the .png files

Thank you.

Siri

There are *.png files within the pixel controller zip file in entry #33 of this forum posting.

Are these the ones you are looking for?

• Ken posted the files that the forums wouldn't let me upload here:
    -- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O2WBlSsMPU0HXmIFsOftCd_bQgyeQ4fu

• @Francis Bauer
    @JonnyMac

Thank you very much for the help and taking the time to
    reply the post.
    This will help me to play with the "nextion" display.
    Thanks again,

siri