Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Trying to find "jonnymac" software — Parallax Forums

Trying to find "jonnymac" software

Is there a place I can go to to <english?> that I can go and get all the software for Jon's <hope that's right> talks? There's a lot of good information there and should be someplace other then the forums.

Frank

Comments

• JonnyMacJonnyMac Posts: 8,924
    edited 2021-04-17 16:42

You'll find a lot of the project files at the top of this tread. Others are toward the end because there seems to be a limit to the number of files that can be attached to a single post.
    -- https://forums.parallax.com/discussion/172535/spin2-for-beginners-session-8-files-available-now/p1

I will be talking about SIRCS (Sony IR Control-S) this week. Hope you can make it.

• I get a permission error when I follow the link. Personally I think the files should be posted on the website. Being that the P2 is new people (myself included) figuring out how to use the chip and these make a good learning tool.

• JonnyMacJonnyMac Posts: 8,924
    edited 2021-04-17 16:44

Sorry, I grabbed that link while I was editing -- it's fixed now.

Ken and I talk all the time about getting these materials together so that they're easier to find and presented in a way that helps those who want to learn. Be patient with us and soldier on; learning the Propeller is worth the bit of effort required in an imperfect world.