Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Programming IDE, Introduction to Forum — Parallax Forums

Programming IDE, Introduction to Forum

Hi Everyone,

A pleasant day to all!! I am Roli from the Philippines, an embedded designer for our own products. I've been using microcontrollers since I started into embedded system way back 2004. All of them were single-cores. It is the first time I'll be using this multi-core in our product line. Been using C and assembly for programming, and I'm quite intrigued with SPIN2 for programming this microcontroller. We are currently purchasing initial units from Parallax's distributor, with an accompanying prop plugs. To be honest, we shifted to this controller since we had discovered and encountered difficulties especially in multi-tasking applications lately. We used microcontrollers to implement on process control, semiconductor and electronics applications, like motion control, and currently, data acquisition. With that, I hope we'll have a smooth and productive use of this microcontroller, and fervently hope that we made a right choice in using Parallax P2X8C4M64P microcontroller. Looking forward for some healthy interactions with you guys in the next few days.
Happy coding everyone!

Comments