Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Ken, Chip, Jeff — Parallax Forums

Ken, Chip, Jeff

I have never been so busy in my life. No me time at all.
I am probably going to be near or on the West Coast sometime in the next three weeks.

I also have had no time for the one true love of my life... stereo-analysis. I can't just dump the code on Chip... it's a bunch of macro's built on plugins called by macro's. It has been so long that I have done anything with it would take more time than I have just to figure how I did what I was doing... which was beating everything else out there.

The good new is I can describe what is necessary in a very short session.. Chip will get it. The beauty of my approach is that it is based on information statistics before I became an ophthalmologist. And it is the reason that I became an ophthalmologist. You can't actually tell that by looking at how the algorithms work. It is so simple, it almost embarrassing:)I started developing it based on my understanding of how the vision systems works right up to the point of perception... It can be extended to perception but there is no perfect way to do it. Compared to artificial intelligence... less work, better results. AI could be used to help pick a direction... after that it is all assembly.

The P2 could do this... but once Chip looks at what is necessary... he is going to want to play with the design. Mostly throwing stuff out and then playing with the core.

I'll be around for questions and one of these days, I'm going to take a real honest tp God vacation.

Best Wishes

Cross your fingers,
Say your prayers,
And one day soon,
I am maybe there.

Rich

Comments

• rjo__rjo__ Posts: 2,114
    oh... I would recommend only putting parts of it on the P2 until you get an offer so sweet that you get paid whether you produce a design or not ... simply trying should be enough and should float your boat for a long time.

It is that important, and it couldn't have better team taking care of it.
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    Rjo__, we can coordinate. Just message me.
  • ?

Mike
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    You are invited, too, Mike.