Is there a better high frequency Synth.spin code?

I have been using Synth.spin for a project I am working on and it is pretty good for frequencies up to 30MHz. However I need higher frequencies up to 60 or 70MHz. It does not have to be perfect but should be reasonably good "square" wave. I do not need an exact frequency (noncritical & close will do) and am willing to "craft" a few select frequencies if I have to. Any suggestions?

Comments

• The attached should help you.

-Phil
    “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • Much improved High Frequency Synth. Better HF signal waveform, fewer spurs and great addition to the SPIN library.
  • After looking at synth.spin for the first time, I'm very surprised that you think my program works better. I don't do anything that that program does not. Both programs use the Prop's PLL facility to produce high-frequency square waves, and both should produce identical results.

-Phil
    “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery