Propeller c Library tutorial

I finally got the hang of it. So I wrote a tutorial. It needs more editing which I will do later but here it is.
Next weekend I will do the editing and add some references.
Thanks to all who helped.

Comments

• pilot0315,
    Thanks for taking the time and posting this up.
    I had a look at the word document.
    It is very complete with many screen shots and comments.
    This will be a great help for those of us migrating to C.
  • Nicely done! Strongly recommend you upload as a PDF however, as many people don't have/use/pay for Word.
  • escher wrote: »
    Nicely done! Strongly recommend you upload as a PDF however, as many people don't have/use/pay for Word.
    You're absolutely on point. I hope the OP doesn't mind! PDF generated from author's .docx attached.
    Mike R...
    The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.
  • escher wrote: »
    Nicely done! Strongly recommend you upload as a PDF however, as many people don't have/use/pay for Word.

LibreOffice handles Word documents and other Microsoft documents. Its open source, and is free.
  • Dave Hein wrote: »
    escher wrote: »

LibreOffice handles Word documents and other Microsoft documents. Its open source, and is free.

+1. Highly recommended.
    In science there is no authority. There is only experiment.
    Life is unpredictable. Eat dessert first.
  • Is OpenOffice by Apache as good as LibreOffice?
    Florida, between St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico

Do not look directly into laser with remaining good eye...
  • kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,223
    edited 2018-06-30 - 01:36:25
    Hal Albach wrote: »
    Is OpenOffice by Apache as good as LibreOffice?

I used OpenOffice for several years and found it to be very good. When I finally got fed up with Win10 and having to restore all my settings after every update I switched to Mint and decided to try LibreOffice. After a few months of use I think LibreOffice is somewhat better than OpenOffice, but not by a large margin.
    In science there is no authority. There is only experiment.
    Life is unpredictable. Eat dessert first.
  • Thanks for your comments. After the next edit I will post it as a pdf.
  • I did some editing and here is the pdf file. I added a piece
  • pilot0315,

Please do not start a new thread if your content is directly related to an old thread. This fragments discussions and causes confusion.

I have merged your 2 related threads - please keep all Propeller C Library tutorial-related comments here.

Thank you.
  • pilot0315 wrote: »
    I did some editing and here is the pdf file. I added a piece
    pilot0315,

Please do not start a new thread if your content is directly related to an old thread. This fragments discussions and causes confusion.

I have merged your 2 related threads - please keep all Propeller C Library tutorial-related comments here.

Thank you.

I think when C. Jacobs merged the two, something happened to the attachments. I dont see the docx from before or the new PDF. I see the one from Mike but your attachments are MIA.
  • It seems the attachments do not transfer during a merge, and the originals were removed during the process.

I apologize, but pilot0315 will need to re-post his latest attachments as a new comment.
  • thanks for the tip I will re upload soon
  • Uploaded today. Sorry it took so long
  • thanks for putting this together.. it helps...
  • You are quite welcome.