Stunt Robots Could Change Action Movies

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing
    David
    PropWare: C++ HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) for PropGCC; Robust build system using CMake; Integrated Simple Library, libpropeller, and libPropelleruino (Arduino port); Instructions for Eclipse and JetBrain's CLion; Example projects; Doxygen documentation
    CI Server: http://david.zemon.name:8111/?guest=1
  • So... why not go all the way and create a movie with a robot as the protagonist? It could do its own stunts..
  • Meh, I'm back to watching stuff like Casablanca and the old Twilight Zone....seriously!
    Failure is not an option...it's bundled with the software.
  • 'to serve man' comes to my mind...

Mike
    I am just another Code Monkey.
    A determined coder can write COBOL programs in any language. -- Author unknown.
    Press any key to continue, any other key to quit

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this post are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
  • Pretty awesome!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso