Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
blockly.parallax.com is not working — Parallax Forums

blockly.parallax.com is not working

I am trying to use blockly in my classroom, but it appears to be down at the moment - or at least it's only showing a static page indicating that Tomcat has been setup correctly. Is there an idea of when it will be back up?

Comments

• Found the same issue from here.

The demo site is working- you could use that here:
    http://demo.blockly.parallax.com/blockly/

If you can't login, then it might be that you need to register a new user.

Hope that get's you going for today.

• Update!

Seems the main site is back online.

• Looks like it's working here also.
  • It's working for me now as well.
  • How often does this go down?

Looking at using it for some of our younger students.
  • That's the first time I've seen in a couple years. And turned out to be a fairly short interval.

I'd guess they were moving to a bigger server as final preparations are made to come out of Beta.
  • Yesterday Parallax did a few test uploads/replacements in anticipation of something much bigger, early next week. You can count on this tool working cleanly for your classes, this fall and anytime in the future.

Ken Gracey, CEO
  • Is the blocklyprop server down. I can login and view my projects, but I can't compile or load and programs.
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    @Shawna - Just worked for me.
  • I just checked again, the site is working. One of my projects is corrupt I think. I can't compile or load it. I opened another project and it loaded just fine.
  • There are a few little bugs in BlocklyProp which you could monitor in our GitHub issues. We're working to squash them out.

For the most part, this tool works incredibly reliably.

Ken Gracey