Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Reliving my (computer) childhood. - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Reliving my (computer) childhood.

2»

Comments

• Heater.Heater. Posts: 21,230
    But I am in the States. California to be specific.

Ah, I see. When I said "here" I meant in this forum page. It wont just play, I have to go to youTube to play it.

When a huge percentage of the population is grossly obese it would make more sense to ban food commercials than beer.
  • Heater,

Been a long time since I have even visited Ca, but used to be a lot of places for well, odd junk, leftovers, castoffs whatever you want to call it. Maybe if you look long enough or dig deep enough, you may be able to come up with some old stuff from the 80s. probably not anything IMSAI/Altair related, but ya never know. Hope you have taken the time to get away to the beach a time or two by now, but if you have time try getting down to Morrow Bay / San Simeon, or other coast highway places. Lot of stuff has really changed. Used to be you could go down to Watsonville by way of hwy 152 (Hecker Pass Rd) via Mt Madonna and then Salinas or west to the coast. The ride is (or was) very worth it. Politics and taxes made it to insanely high priced for me to ever return beyond a visit there. But I do miss a lot of the history, geek stuff and the scenery!!!!

Enjoy while you can,

FF