Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Cheat sheet type summary of the Basic commands anyone? — Parallax Forums

Cheat sheet type summary of the Basic commands anyone?

MigsMigs Posts: 95
edited 2007-07-23 13:02 in BASIC Stamp
Friends:

Has anyone made a cheat sheet type summary of the Basic commands for the Stamp? Something I could tape to my wall so I don't have to open the book each time?

Any other useful items along these lines would be interesting.

Thanks in advance,

Migs

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
"Sometimes we forget that the world itself is paradise." Douglas Coupland, 'Microserfs'
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite" - William Blake
"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." Carlos Castaneda
"One single grateful thought raised to heaven is the most perfect prayer. " G. E. Lessing
“How much of human life is lost in waiting.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Men often mistake notoriety for fame, and would rather be remembered for their vices and follies than not be noticed at all.” Harry Truman
My website: www.intoku.net my e-mail:mreznicek@pretensa.com me:Miguel Reznicek

Comments

• Bruce BatesBruce Bates Posts: 3,045
    edited 2007-07-22 12:30
    Migs -

Put a shortcut label on the PBASIC Help File and leave it on your desktop. There used to be a document called something like the "PBASIC Reference Card" but I can't find it on the Parallax web site - sorry.

Regards,

Bruce Bates

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
  • Megaman935Megaman935 Posts: 19
    edited 2007-07-22 12:55
    http://parallax.com/dl/docs/courses/PBASICProg.pdf
    - a pdf (14 pages) as close to a reference sheet as I could find....

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    -Mega
    Want to know how to build your own robot?
    www.societyofrobots.com
    Need good forums for things other than programming?
    http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php

Post Edited (Megaman935) : 7/23/2007 3:28:26 PM GMT
  • MigsMigs Posts: 95
    edited 2007-07-22 22:16
    Thanks guys, the ideas are pretty good! -Migs

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    "Sometimes we forget that the world itself is paradise." Douglas Coupland, 'Microserfs'
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite" - William Blake
    "We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." Carlos Castaneda
    "One single grateful thought raised to heaven is the most perfect prayer. " G. E. Lessing
    "Men often mistake notoriety for fame, and would rather be remembered for their vices and follies than not be noticed at all.” Harry Truman
  • PARPAR Posts: 285
    edited 2007-07-23 07:02
    Migs said...
    Has anyone made a cheat sheet type summary of the Basic commands for the Stamp? Something I could tape to my wall so I don't have to open the book each time?
    Would a screen shot of the Parallax HELP PBasic Command Reference Manual page work for you?
    Example attached as top/bottom of command list, in two files. Scale each file to fit on page and print.

PAR
    758 x 1152 - 236K
    761 x 689 - 142K
  • MigsMigs Posts: 95
    edited 2007-07-23 13:02
    VERY NICE! - I hope the rest of the bunch is paying attention to this one! Nicely executed! -MIgs

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔