Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
What program ships with the Demoboard ? — Parallax Forums

What program ships with the Demoboard ?

Phillip Y.Phillip Y. Posts: 62
edited 2006-05-20 14:22 in Propeller 1
I just received my demo board, when I 1st powerd it up the 8 LEDs had a pwm patern on them,
then I loaded a blink led program in to test it, (and reboot works with 0.95.1)
now I am thinking I should have hooked up a video minitor first .

What program ships·in the Demoboard ?

Phillip Y.

Comments

• Phillip Y.Phillip Y. Posts: 62
    edited 2006-05-17 06:28
    It must be the VGA_Demo.spin because the LEDs pwm look the same.

I am STUNED by the TV and VGA demo programs.
  • David CarrierDavid Carrier Posts: 294
    edited 2006-05-19 19:48
    The demo board ships with a test program that is a combination of a microphone to headphone loopback program, the VGA demo, the TV demo, (modified to support two mice and cropped to take less memmory,) and a nice light show, if you plug LEDs into P0 through P7.

- David Carrier

P.S. These demos are just the tip of the iceberg, the Propeller is capable of so much more. Whith the Propeller communitiy growing strong, I can't wait to see the amazing applications that are sure to come.
  • LoopyBytelooseLoopyByteloose Posts: 12,537
    edited 2006-05-20 14:22
    David,
    Thanks for posting the demo program. In this way, I can play around with the demo board and reinstate the program if I want to just bench test for possible damage. After all, we have all had a few short circuits in our past.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    "When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.' - Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

······································································ Warm regards,····· G. Herzog [noparse][[/noparse]·黃鶴 ]·in Taiwan