Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Analog and Digital Chapter 5 Lab(Time Varying Signals) — Parallax Forums

Analog and Digital Chapter 5 Lab(Time Varying Signals)

Elect_138Elect_138 Posts: 1
edited 2005-03-28 18:42 in Learn with BlocklyProp
· I am having problems with the labs in Chapter 5 of Analog and Digital course performing the lab in Chapter 5 concerning Time Varying Signals. The results on the screen are erratic and not consistent with the book results. I think my wiring of the stamp maybe at fault but I have nothing to compare it to other than the schematic that is associated with the projec, biut I am not that familiar with reading schematics at this point in the class. Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• edited 2005-03-28 18:42
    Did your circuit and tests from Chapter 4 work?· If so, you might just need to make your Debug Terminal larger.· If it's too small, the asterisks will wrap to the next line, and not appear in the right place.· Try maximizing that window while you are using it.
    ·
    If that doesn't fix the problem, have a classmate and/or the instructor verify your wiring.· I would also recommend getting some tips from the instructor on following schematics.·
    ·
    Another thing you can do is try Chapter 1 in the book, because it has some tips on building circuits from schematics.