Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Today's P2 Live Forum with JonnyMac is at 4:00 pm Pacific — Parallax Forums

Today's P2 Live Forum with JonnyMac is at 4:00 pm Pacific

Hey all,

In the normal course of being who I am, I mix up dates, times and topics.

In case I did that at some point, I'll clarify that today's P2 Live Forum is at 4:00 pm Pacific with JonnyMac.

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwtf-yqrDguEt3OrECcGNimyaU-IXWh-XO7

We've got a real live project going, as you know.

Next week, we'll have a 1:00 pm meeting with the DAC P2 topic from Chip, on Tuesday. On Wednesday at 4:00 pm we'll have JonnyMac Part 2.

I haven't created registration for Tuesday's meeting yet.

Ken Gracey

Comments

• What happened to the PropTool presentation today?
  • msrobots wrote: »
    What happened to the PropTool presentation today?

Jeff wasn't ready, so it was moved to yesterday and became "Simple Analog Input with Chip".

Tuesday is another one from Chip about the DAC, and maybe even PropTool if Jeff is ready.

Then, on Wednesday, we have another JonnyMac at 4:00 pm.

If we're getting you mixed up, then we could start broadcasting live from Clear Lake, California.

Ken Gracey
  • @ParallaxKen, well it would be nice if you post the meetings at top of this thread too, not just at 'events' at the new website.

And it is not 'Clearlake' but 'Clearlake Oaks', so you missed the target by some miles.

As of a live presentation out from here - hmm - the heads I am working on are not connected to their respective bodies so one could claim it is safe for work, but I fear it will still creep out the usual audience. Sometimes it even creeps me out working on them.

Enjoy!

Mike
  • Ken Gracey wrote: »

Next week, we'll have a 1:00 pm meeting with the DAC P2 topic from Chip, on Tuesday. On Wednesday at 4:00 pm we'll have JonnyMac Part 2.

Thx Ken for making it possible for us Europeans to attend the DAC meeting live! The JonnyMac meetings I'll myself watch later as I haven't been able to find the needed parts to a decent price here. (Un)fortunately we don't have an Amazon distribution centre in Finland.