Forum Update - Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.

Parallax main store web site issues

Currently a lot of the various links on the main Parallax store web site are giving me the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getHttpPage() (previously declared in /var/www/sites/plxecom/site-p1/includes/bootstrap.inc:1799) in /var/www/sites/plxecom/site-p1/sites/all/themes/zen/templates/html.tpl.php on line 3

:-(
Along with 'Antimatter' and 'Dark Matter' we've recently discovered the existence of
`Doesn't Matter`, which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Can you be more specific on the links? Paste a link example here:

Infernal Machine
  • Never mind, it apparently was just a Sunday Gremlin. I just checked again and everything seems to be working now.
    Currently a lot of the various links on the main Parallax store web site are giving me the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getHttpPage() (previously declared in /var/www/sites/plxecom/site-p1/includes/bootstrap.inc:1799) in /var/www/sites/plxecom/site-p1/sites/all/themes/zen/templates/html.tpl.php on line 3

:-(

Along with 'Antimatter' and 'Dark Matter' we've recently discovered the existence of
    `Doesn't Matter`, which appears to have no effect on the universe whatsoever.