Forum Update - Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.

Wanted: Salvage Part for ELEV-8 V2

All,
I am picking up my drone again after a few years off. Unfortunately, after a few mishaps, I am in need of a part to get it back in the air. I hope that this is not out of place or considered gauche, but I am wondering if anybody on this forum has a spare ELEV-8 V2 chassis plate in their box and would not mind parting with it. It is no longer available via Parallax and while I am aware and do have the CAD file for this part, I though I would check here first before going to the effort of getting a Delrin replacement made. Thanks, in advance, for any responses.

Regards,
Chuck

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Chuck, I bought 5 pieces when there were on sale. I have enough to build two crafts with one leftover. PM me.
    Infernal Machine
  • Publison,
    Thanks so much! PM sent.

Regards,
    Chuck
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,152
    I love it when Publison swoops in and saves the day. Safe & happy flying, Chuck!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso