Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
[For Sale] Box O' Stuff ^3 — Parallax Forums

[For Sale] Box O' Stuff ^3

Boxes of stuff, as is. Cleaning out my drawers, and these are all things for good ideas that I never had time for. Everything should work as far as I know, price as listed or best offer.

Lot A, assorted parts - $152.43

LotA.JPG

Lot A Highlights:
- 1x Propeller Professional Development Board, with circuit already built!
- 2x Intel Edison, 1 set of Sparkfun Edison stacks, 1 Arduino breakout
- 1x Large and loud 12v buzzer
- 1x Ping)))
- 25+ blank PCBs, all shapes and sizes
- 1x Robot gripper with servo
- 1x QI wireless receiver
- 2x Large copper heatsinks
- 2x Switching voltage regulator modules
- 1x current sensor
- 8x motors
- 1x wireless fob set
- 3x non-Parallax development boards
- 2x S2 robot badges, 1 partially assembled, 1 unassembled
- Nx random other bits and bobs

Lot B, stepper robot - $76.54

LotB_1.JPG

More images attached.

Lot B Highlights:
- 1x Sharp 83 2Y0A710 F (with filtering caps added)
- 5x Sharp GP2D12 F 8X (4 cables)(4 units mounted with hotglue in robot)
- 1x Homebuilt robot, 2x stepper motors with wheels
- 1x wheel with servo
- 1x wheel
- 1x random PCB

Lot C, Stingray robot - $123.45

LotC_1.JPG

More images attached.

Lot C Highlights
- 1x Stingray chassis (starboard wheel needs set screw to be tightened)
- 2x Motors with gearbox and encoders
- 2x Current sensors
- 1x switching voltage regulator
- 1x Dual motor driver
- 2x Ping)))
- 2x Sharp 2Y0A02 F 8X
- 1x Servo with ping stand
- Assorted hardware

USPS flat rate shipping included. My goal here is to get these parts into the hands of somebody who can use them better than I, and I don't want to spend hours of effort to do so. So I can't sell individual parts, break up the lots, or test every single component.

I stand behind the products that I ship. If you're an established forum member (100+ posts or 2 years) I'll give you a full refund minus shipping if you're not happy within a month of receipt. If you're not happy with a single component but want the rest I'll give you a refund for the value of that component. For all others, I think you'll just be happy.
5472 x 3648 - 2M
5472 x 3648 - 2M
5472 x 3648 - 2M
5472 x 3648 - 2M
5472 x 3648 - 2M
5472 x 3648 - 2M
5472 x 3648 - 2M

Comments

• I will take lot A & B if they are not already taken.
  • And I will take lot C, if available.
  • Posts for the purpose of selling items are no longer allowed on our forums, as per the guidelines change last year. This policy includes both Parallax and non-Parallax products.
    Selling and Advertising:
    All threads or posts created for the purpose of selling Parallax or non-Parallax hardware will be removed as this type of post is not allowed on the Parallax forums. Current Parallax employees or affiliates posting officially-sanctioned or endorsed Parallax Inc promotions are excepted from this rule.

A short post with a link to an offsite sale of items, such as an ebay listing, is allowed as long as you do not use your thread (or start new threads) to "bump" your item sale, and all order-related messaging and transaction details are done in PMs or through email rather than in the thread itself.

I will not be removing this thread. I am posting this here to make you aware of our policy if you were not aware before.
  • Kind of an odd rule.
  • Roy Eltham wrote: »
    Kind of an odd rule.

@Roy - It does seem a little strange. It's a lot easier to watch here for good deals on old Parallax items that Parallax doesn't even sell anymore. At least I would find that a lot nicer than trying to search Ebay or whatever every day.

Not trying to start a big thing here if this has already been discussed and I missed it, but is there a way to have a simple classifieds section, or is there some legal reason why there can't be one?