How does one report a messaging spammer?

I got spam in my messaging inbox from a new forumista who has not posted to the forum. I tried reporting it to forummoderators@parallax.com (an address I found on the forum), since there's no "flag" button in the IM area, but it got kicked back from Google Mail. Mods?

-Phil
“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 9,810
    edited November 25 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Phil,

I would try webmaster@parallax.com first. You also have my PM if I can help.
    Infernal Machine
  • PM sent. Thx.

-Phil
    “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • I also got a PM from some weirdo. I just deleted it, but IIRC the username was 4-5 letters nonsensical, and it asked me for my opinion on some toy website.
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • 'Same one I got. Publison PM'd me that he's now history.

-Phil