Holiday Greetings

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

DJ
Well-written documentation requires no explanation.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Happy Thanksgiving, and let me say I am very thankful for Parallax, the Graceys, and the wonderful products they produce.
  • Happy Thanksgiving from Hollywood -- were it will be above 90 degrees today! It's not unusual for Thanksgiving to be warm (Santa Ana winds) but, it's really warm this year.
    Jon McPhalen
    Hollywood, CA
    It's Jon or JonnyMac -- please do not call me Jonny.
  • 70 degrees with chance of rain in the Sierra Nevada foothills.
    Re-inventing the wheel is not a waste of time if, when you are done, you understand why it is round.
    Cool, CA, USA 95614
  • Hey guys, over here we are still working and there was a snow storm today. Temps around 0C.

The boss, who is in California, said we could have a holiday too. But really, what can we do...

• Oh, one thing did brighten up my "holiday".

I found bug in the latest version of openssl. You know, that crypto stuff that secures most of the worlds internet.

• Well Heater thanks for helping to keep the Internet secure for us.
  • It's all in a days work. Just another bug to deal with...
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all from Ventura! And @JonnyMac is right - breaking heat records here. :lol:
  • well guys the heat wave is there so it is more easy to thaw the turkeys.

Enjoy!

Mike
    I am just another Code Monkey.
    A determined coder can write COBOL programs in any language. -- Author unknown.
    Press any key to continue, any other key to quit

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this post are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Where have you been, @davejames? You are missed!
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • erco wrote: »
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Where have you been, @davejames? You are missed!

Still here, my friend. I've just been, as we used to say in CB-land, "reading the mail".
    Well-written documentation requires no explanation.