SERVO Magazine BOGO

SERVO magazine is having a 2-for-1 holiday subscription offer. Both parties get the print magazine and digital subscription, price is $26.95 for a year. For 24 magazines total, that's $1.12 an issue. NOT BAD, says Mr. Roboto. Great gift to spur creativity in young'uns IMO. Print mags are dying out, so support SERVO!

Promo code Y7WXMSA at http://www.servomagazine.com/

That website appears to have some tech difficulties, I'll alert them.
"When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Please let us know when they get the right link up! I wouldn't mind renewing my Servo and Nuts & Volts subscriptions early, and this way I could get extra copies every month for Kat's school robotics club. :smile:
  • SeairthSeairth Posts: 2,245
    edited November 7 Vote Up0Vote Down
  • ercoerco Posts: 18,498
    edited November 8 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Edit: Not true, forget I mentioned it. Hey look, a squirrel!

If you play your cards right, you can get both mags for the price of one. (Pay for SERVO, get N&V for free)
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso
  • Nice! :lol: But I'll be getting both subscriptions again so we can get that second copy.
    Sure wish Robot mag was still around, I miss that one.
    Anyone have other good ones to suggest? Thinking about doing Make: magazine for a year trial.
  • SeairthSeairth Posts: 2,245
    edited November 9 Vote Up0Vote Down
    erco wrote: »
    If you play your right, you can get both mags for the price of one. (Pay for SERVO, get N&V for free)

I haven't actually ordered yet. How do you play those cards???

Bummer.... (See prior edit.)
  • I'm waiting to hear from Robin at Servo. Will advise.

- Pablo Picasso
  • Oops, sorry, I misunderstood. Can't buy N&V and get SERVO. My bad. Will edit my previous post to avoid confusion and rampant disappointment!

- Pablo Picasso