Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Your favorite tutorial link — Parallax Forums

Your favorite tutorial link

Some of us may not have the formal electronic education under our belt, and I'm one that falls into that category. And I rely on the net a lot for help, as in the Parallax Forums ( indispensable ).

So I thought I would start a thread, to see what others may have found over the years browsing the internet. Or you may have a tutorial of your own you may wish to share.

A one stop shop for Instructive electronic basics would be nice, and some do try. But the web is full of sites that that don't accomplish much, just a presence. And then there is the rest of the garbage.

Even a good (.pdf) file on a subject is sometimes hard to come by. A good collection of them can make a computer really smart by using the readers internal search, in turn the knowledge rubs off on the owner.

I hope someone has their favorite to share. There is lots to learn on the subject, and always something new. I don't expect this thread to be that one stop for information, just to enlighten some of us on what is available. Purely selfish reasons are not my intent, but it is a close second. ;)
My first link is deals with the popular old stand by for non critical timing, the LM555. This page goes in depth on various ways to use the timer, including driving LEDs:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rpaisley4/LM555.html

Comments