DHB-10 Motor Controller

Greetings,
I am anxiously assembling my new Arlo robot and am up to the part where I am checking the DHB-10 motor controller. SO here's what's NOT happening:
1) The indicator light on the DHB-10 is NOT blinking
2) When I run the supplied test program (Arlo - Test Activity Board and DHb-10 Communications), the output "Program running..." is seen on the serial monitor
but nothing more.

I have checked the wiring (per the instructions) and putting a meter on the terminal blocks indicates I am getting full power to the board.
Suggestions?
Thanks.
-Bill

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Date Added Votes
  • Are you still having trouble?

If you are, I'll fish my DHB-10 out of a box and compare notes with you.
    sverdlik wrote: »
    I have checked the wiring (per the instructions) and putting a meter on the terminal blocks indicates I am getting full power to the board.

I have some Arlo hardware myself but I haven't used the DHB-10 with it yet. If you're still having trouble, I'll wire up my DHB-10 to my Arlo hardware and see if I can replicate your difficulty.

I haven't looked at the Activity Board's test program yet. I wanted to make sure you're still having trouble before wiring things up.

How are you communicating with the Activity Board? Do you have a PC on the Arlo?