Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
What happens when you cross a robot with a Segway? - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

What happens when you cross a robot with a Segway?

2»

Comments

• Heater. wrote: »
    Boo!

"We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions."

I think they mean "wrong" restrictions!

Your just in the wrong Public.
  • Heater. wrote: »
    Boo!

"We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions."

I think they mean "wrong" restrictions!

Don't worry about it. I just watched the first episode, and was underwhelmed. A bit of animatronic puppetry used as a new angle for a nature show. The claim is that the embedded cameras allowed unprecedented perspectives, but it looked like most of the footage was still taken with something else.
  • Heater.Heater. Posts: 21,230
    Outcast for the Broadcast.
  • Seairth wrote: »
    Don't worry about it. I just watched the first episode, and was underwhelmed. A bit of animatronic puppetry used as a new angle for a nature show. The claim is that the embedded cameras allowed unprecedented perspectives, but it looked like most of the footage was still taken with something else.

I got my perspective on this from the commercial for the first episode. Dang if I didn't miss it.

Didn't bother to check the imbedded videos, because of slow internet, got my high speed back this morning. Probably wont waste my time. Will try to catch the next episode.