Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
World Maker Faire New York 2016 — Parallax Forums

World Maker Faire New York 2016

Anybody going?

Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
Queens, NY

I'll be there Saturday morning.

Comments

• Wow, how funny, I will actually be landing in New York on Sunday evening the same time this ends.
  • Bummer, I would have liked to finally meet you.

• Publison - I'll be there both days!
  • As it happens I'm supposed to be starting a long awaited vacation that month, so I'm not even sure I'll be going at all.

I'll know more as soon as my family gets back to me on the subject of departure. They do know that I do participate in the whole business. So I'm reasonably sure about the Saturday, just not a definite one.
  • Publison, yeah, same here. That is one thing I miss about no longer having Propeller expos; you don't have chances to see others from the forums face to face.
  • Publison, yeah, same here. That is one thing I miss about no longer having Propeller expos; you don't have chances to see others from the forums face to face.

absolutely right. Missing them Expos too.

Mike
  • I thought it'd be worth digging up this thread to see if anyone has indeed decided to go. I'm headed to NYC tomorrow morning.
  • UPDATE:
    I'll be present either the Saturday or the Sunday. But not both.
  • Can't go cross-country to NYC, but I will undoubtedly be at the next Bay Area Maker Faire in May. It's about ten minutes from my house!
  • I will not be able to attend. My sister is in the hospital. Anybody need a ticket for Saturday? I can send the PDF. Should work, they never asked for an ID, the just scanned.

PM me.

• I can't make it this year.