Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Forum Issue: Activity — Parallax Forums

Forum Issue: Activity

I guess this is a public space that I thought was private and assigned to me for others to visit.

Can someone please clarify?  Meanwhile I will remove all my entries, as they may not be appreciated.

Comments

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2015-07-01 15:52
    Loopy,
    Can you elaborate?
    EDIT: I see you entered a post in Activity.
    Parallax...what the heck is Activity and how is it used?

• Elaborate?
    If you go to activity and see my posts, you might understand.

I merely made some off-the-cuff quips as I thought it was a private space tied to me.

But the quips are a bit embarrassing if this is intended as a public bulletin board suggesting creative activities for Parallax product.

In other words, an Administrator or Moderator might remove my postings.  They seem to not fit that purpose.

Meanwhile, my Inbox and my Bookmarks are brim full of junk.  The inbox has mail going back to August 2010 and I can only dump it all one item at a time.  The Bookmarks has 2900+ entires and no way to delete anything.  All of my Inbox and Bookmarks can be dumped. This is merely wholesale clutter.
  • Loopy, I'm with you. I have no idea what the "Activity" section is for. 
    Looks like a good place to start Blogs. :)
  • I just attempted a Private Message to Gordon McComb and it went into the all too public Activity for the world to see.

It appears that there are no private messages.... ONLY THE APPEARANCE THAT YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE PRIVATE.

This is not good.

• Loopy, this issue has been noted.

Bump has a long list of tweaks and fixes to work through, so please bear with us/him and know we're not ignoring any of you or your error reports.
  • Courtney,
    Is there somewhere we can see the list of issues and help to prioritize them?