Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Corporate discount at StayBridge Suites when going to Parallax — Parallax Forums

Corporate discount at StayBridge Suites when going to Parallax

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
edited 2014-06-29 10:53 in General Discussion
Hello,

When you come to visit us, stay at the StayBridge Suites, 6664 LineTree Boulevard, Rocklin, CA.

Parallax has a corporate discount rate at this hotel and I encourage you to use it. The discounted rate effective June 27, 2014 is $104.99. The regular price is $159.99. This is a fantastic hotel with a very complete breakfast and clean rooms, but there's often confusion about getting the Parallax rate. Many times I've called to straighten it out. After a visit there last week on my own when I pulled into Rocklin very late I was also about to get squished with the full rate myself so I took the time to meet with them about how we communicate our rate to our guests.

To get the Parallax rate, you need to tell them "It's $104.99 and it's under Parallax Corporation".

At times Parallax fills the entire hotel and they've been very supportive of our needs for meeting rooms, too.

As I expect that we shall soon have a "Propeller 2 Early Adopters Seminar" I thought I'd just commit this detail to our forums so it can be found in the future.

Ken Gracey