Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Sale At The Parallax Store! — Parallax Forums

Sale At The Parallax Store!

PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
edited 2020-06-30 17:00 in General Discussion
Independence Day Celebration! Save 10% or more off the entire store, plus free shipping (US domestic)

Unfortunately the pre-order for the new P2 Rev C Evaluation Board is not discounted.

Comments

• The store shows it is $135 discounted from $150.
    Tom
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2020-06-30 17:28
    twm47099 wrote: »
    The store shows it is $135 discounted from $150.
    Tom

You are correct! They must have changed that in the last hour.

Time to order!
  • twm47099 wrote: »
    The store shows it is $135 discounted from $150.
    Tom
    Yup, I nabbed one!

• Nabbed a Rev C. Evaluation board and finally went for the accessory board set as well!
  • Don't buy all of our boards! We only have 200! <= marketing "scarcity" trick.

Ken
  • Ken Gracey wrote: »
    Don't buy all of our boards! We only have 200! <= marketing "scarcity" trick.

Ken
    I assume you're kidding about this but if not you can cancel my order. I don't really *need* a Rev C board.
  • He wants you to buy. Parallax needs the money to host a P2 party. :)
  • Or, perhaps, kind of a wise rug-consumer, old-Persian-market trickery: pretending he's considering to refuse the deal, leting to the seller the burden of lowering the prices, so as to don't loose an otherwise sure sale? :lol:
  • For the next 15 minutes, we will now lower the price of the Propeller 2 Evaluation Board by another $15 to correspond with fluctuating demand.

Ken Gracey
  • Whispers of flying dollar-bills, blown by the wind!!! :lol:
  • Publison wrote: »
    He wants you to buy. Parallax needs the money to host a P2 party. :)
    I'd be happy to buy a ticket to the P2 party.

• Ken Gracey wrote: »
    For the next 15 minutes, we will now lower the price of the Propeller 2 Evaluation Board by another $15 to correspond with fluctuating demand.

Ken Gracey
    Can you modify my already placed order to reflect this additional $15 discount?