Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Lots of SX Items - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Lots of SX Items

2»

Comments

• I still have the original Stache prototype, with a Scenix SX18AC/DP.

In the same box I found 3 forgotten SX28AC/DP, burned with PBASIC-STAMP2SX.
    576 x 432 - 118K
  • OK, I think it sounds like everyone wants to hang on to remaining DIP parts. That's cool. But if there are parts that were going to be tossed, I will certainly buy excess parts at fair price, just to have them on hand.
  • The_Master wrote: »
    OK, I think it sounds like everyone wants to hang on to remaining DIP parts. That's cool. But if there are parts that were going to be tossed, I will certainly buy excess parts at fair price, just to have them on hand.
    I think Tracy Allen said he had some to sell for $1.50 each.

• I'm still interested in buying SX-related material.
  • SaucJedi wrote: »
    I'm still interested in buying SX-related material.

I'll PM you with my list in a day.
  • Publison wrote: »
    SaucJedi wrote: »
    I'm still interested in buying SX-related material.

I'll PM you with my list in a day.

PM sent
  • Hi there- I have 1051 SX28/DP chips from when I was the Parallax distributor in the UK (Milford Instruments). The chips are brand new in an unopened Parallax box. I somehow don't think I'll get round to using them so thought I'd offer them to those who still like the SX ( I thought it was great chip). Anyone interested in taking the whole box? If so I'll list it on ebay and post the link. If the whole box is too much of a mouthful, I could look at listing by the tube (13 chips per tube I recall).
    2019-05-17%2021.42.42.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 2M
  • sxman wrote: »
    Hi there- I have 1051 SX28/DP chips from when I was the Parallax distributor in the UK (Milford Instruments). The chips are brand new in an unopened Parallax box. I somehow don't think I'll get round to using them so thought I'd offer them to those who still like the SX ( I thought it was great chip). Anyone interested in taking the whole box? If so I'll list it on ebay and post the link. If the whole box is too much of a mouthful, I could look at listing by the tube (13 chips per tube I recall).

I'll email you
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    I have some SX stuff I'll never use, pretty sure there's an SX key in the mix. Anybody buying? If so I'll try to find it.
  • erco wrote: »
    I have some SX stuff I'll never use, pretty sure there's an SX key in the mix. Anybody buying? If so I'll try to find it.
    You're ruining my plan to sell all of my SX stuff for big bucks and retire! :smile: