Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
ARLISS Team NH - Page 59 — Parallax Forums

ARLISS Team NH

1535455565759»

Comments

• Obie WanObie Wan Posts: 46
    edited 2011-09-26 11:34
    Being that I seem to be out of the Arliss Email Thread, for anyone who's wondering my email is obiewanhelmers@gmail.com just in case anyone needs it. Just as a heads up the email that was sent earlier doesn't work right now so use the email above if you can.
    Andrew I'm confused as well, what have you guys been talking about exactly? I really still don't have a complete picture of what's going on and such. But I'm here awaiting further instructions. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Obie
  • PivotnewbPivotnewb Posts: 18
    edited 2011-09-27 01:14
    Obie Wan wrote: »
    Being that I seem to be out of the Arliss Email Thread, for anyone who's wondering my email is obiewanhelmers@gmail.com just in case anyone needs it. Just as a heads up the email that was sent earlier doesn't work right now so use the email above if you can.
    Andrew I'm confused as well, what have you guys been talking about exactly? I really still don't have a complete picture of what's going on and such. But I'm here awaiting further instructions. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Obie
    I think, and don't take my word for it, that we are going to either
    A) Work on a new ARLISS Project from Scratch
    B) Continue the old ARLISS Prokect
    C) Work on two seperate projects that will end up being fired in the same rocket.

We ruled out CLI and X-Prize as possible options (As far as I know)
    That's all for now I guess.
    Cheers
    ~Kareem
  • Obie WanObie Wan Posts: 46
    edited 2011-10-27 08:48
    I'm interested what's happening down in Jordan, also does anyone ever come to this site anymore or has it gone radio silent? So how are ideas coming along on the Jordan side, what are your thoughts on our project. I know a few ideas have come around back in Ole NH though hopefully there will be more. Also we need to have a video conference sometime soon I believe, but first it would be nice to hear from someone.

The astronomy festival was a success, the poster was really well put together as well as our table. They had a NASA astronaut present, he was amazing and really inspiring. Through him I found out something everyone might be interested in, Constellation is still being worked on, just its objectives have changed a little but all in all its still the same. We all had a good time.

See ya all around,
    Kenobi