Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Programmers for hire? — Parallax Forums

Programmers for hire?

sccoupesccoupe Posts: 118
edited 2008-08-12 04:47 in Propeller 1
Are there any programmers for hire out there for Spin or assembly? Im looking specifically for someone that is good with the TV object and graphics associated with that driver. Anyone interested?

Thanks

Jason

Comments

• SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2008-08-10 05:50
    What is that you want to do exactly? An idea of the project that you want to do might help.
  • BaggersBaggers Posts: 3,019
    edited 2008-08-10 13:04
    like SRLM said what exactly are you after sccoupe?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    http://www.propgfx.co.uk/forum/·home of the PropGFX Lite

·
  • sccoupesccoupe Posts: 118
    edited 2008-08-10 17:23
    Ill try to explain as best that I can without giving too much away before getting someone under a contract. Basically I need a screen with two lines running from top to bottom and evenly spaced. Two values will be used to move the lines left and right depending on a positive or negative value. These lines will then appear curvy because of the changing value and scroll down the screen as data is written to the top of the line. There are some other additions, but they are minor.
  • SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2008-08-10 18:39
    So its sort of like that classic game where your character is falling, and you have to navigate him between the cliff walls? (Imagine a smoke pot attached for the lines). Just curious, but why would you be hesitant to share the program requirements? If somebody is willing to do it for free then you don't lose anything...
  • sccoupesccoupe Posts: 118
    edited 2008-08-10 19:30
    Yes thats exactly the sort of thing im looking for. I dont mind getting something for free [noparse]:)[/noparse] but i do prefer to pay professionals for their time. I would figure this out for myself but 12-16 hour days 7 days a week provent this. So, I need to hire someone who can provide me some turn key software that is owned by me in the end. Know what I mean?
  • Sleazy - GSleazy - G Posts: 79
    edited 2008-08-12 01:10
    SRLM said...
    So its sort of like that classic game where your character is falling, and you have to navigate him between the cliff walls? (Imagine a smoke pot attached for the lines). Just curious, but why would you be hesitant to share the program requirements? If somebody is willing to do it for free then you don't lose anything...
    ······Smoke Pot?·
  • VIRANDVIRAND Posts: 656
    edited 2008-08-12 04:47
    Oscilloscopes and wavy lines have been done here, so you can't "own" that.

If you have something totally new and cool then take a vacation and go straight to The Patent Office
    with your plans (because you will need to show and tell them about all the new stuff you want to "own")
    and then after that you hire someone to make it. Just a suggestion.

Your mileage may vary. (Pun Intended, if that makes any sense at all.)