+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spinneret Presentation - WizNet / Parallax will sponsor - need presenter

Default Spinneret Presentation - WizNet / Parallax will sponsor - need presenter

Hey all,

We've got a number of collaborations going on with WizNet, and we're interested in having somebody at the Propeller Meetup Group do a Spinneret presentation at a future meeting at Parallax.

Normally we need the presenter to be at Parallax, but it's a possibility to have you do this as a remote attendee using AdobeConnect.

First we'd like to find out who is interested in filling this niche. Please reply here to let us know.

Thanks,

Ken Gracey

Ken Gracey | Parallax Inc.| Direct
    : (916) 625-3010 | www.parallax.com

Follow me on Twitter

Default Re: Spinneret Presentation - WizNet / Parallax will sponsor - need presenter

I'm in..

OBC
    Visit PROPELLERPOWERED.COM -:- Micromite Companion available now!
    After you are done here, wander over to our Friendly Forums.
    Online Chat Saturday Nights 9pm EST -:- Projects, not Platforms -:- Follow me on Twitter.

Default Re: Spinneret Presentation - WizNet / Parallax will sponsor - need presenter

I'm interested.

What are these collaborations about?

Fred - you can have a look at this Sticky for information on the group - http://forums.parallax.com/showthrea...p-Group-Invite

You will also be able to watch some of the past meetups. Send me a private message if you would like to present.

I would be interested as well.
    William Stefan
    The Basic Stamp Nut with some Spin

+ Reply to Thread