Many have seen the development thread I started on my M44D40+ module and I recently showed them off at UPEW. I still have some modules left, so this will now be the official thread about any further development, feedback, etc.
My module's features are:
1) DIP40 form factor, 0.7"x2.0" (0.6" lead spacing)
2) 44 pin QFN Propeller microcontroller
3) 5 Mhz socketed crystal (Samtec machined socket pins for firm contact)
4) Socketed 32Kb EEPROM, DIP8 package
5) Right Angle 4 pin programming header (Propplug compatible)
6) Two header options:
a) stacking headers
b) machine pin socket compatible headers (0.025"square top pin, 0.018 round bottom pin)
7) 3 bypass caps and EEPROM pullup for SDA line.
8) Pin 1 is the square pad on the module (same end as the programming header)
With the EEPROM ad Crystal removed from the module, it is essentially the same as a Propeller DIP40 chip. (exception is the added bypass caps and EEPROM resistor)
The connections are exactly the same a a DIP40 but since the EEPROM, crystal, and programming header are onboard, the only additional connections for the basic Propeller circuit is to ground the BOEn pin and add a reset button. (See page 17 of the Propeller Manual for the basic prop circuit)
Module Pricing is $20 each plus shipping ($2.50 for First Class or $5.00 for Priority mail, email for international) These will also be offered as a package deal with a PowerTwig for $25.
To purchase, please PM me with your order requests and your PayPal email address so I can send you an invoice through PayPal.