As many of you know we have been working on a new "Credit Card Computer" Propeller application board called the C3. The product is complete and now in Parallax manufacturing. I wanted to post some pics of it, so you can take a look at the final product.
The specs once again are:
* Prop + 64K EEPROM with socketed XTAL.
* FTDI USB port for programming and serial.
* Dual 1.5A - 3.3/5V supplies with USB powered and external 2.1mm power jack.
* Micro VGA port along with composite A/V.
* 1 PS/2 port.
* 1 MB SPI FLASH.
* (2) 32Kx8 SPI SRAMS.
* 2-Channel MCP3202 A/D
* Micro SD card interface.
* Headers exporting out IO, Power, etc.
* 4 convenient "servo port" headers with heavy capping to support directly driving servos.
* SPI bus system to minimize IO usage on peripherals like SD, FLASH, A/D, and SRAMS.
The idea of the C3 is to be a really powerful application board for the Propeller, not so much a development board that you learn on, not to say this isn't great for learning. But, this is great since you can put it in an application, work with it on your laptop with no power supply (since its USB powered as well as external). And we are building a "shield" daughterboard as well that mounts on top of it to give you more room to put hardware and your own stuff.
Also, one of the pics shows the "break away" mounting tabs. Instead of making the board bigger to support mounting holes, we decided to give you the best of both worlds, keep the board small with tabs. If you want the mounting holes, use them, if not, you just snap them off -- regardless there is a central mounting hole in the middle of the board.