Parallax.com Mystery Sale is over. Stay tuned for the another Mystery Sale next
The Mystery Sale has expired.
DIRECTIONS: Find the mystery product by navigating through the related products in the store on the Parallax.com site.
You should move from one product page to the next through the related products at the bottom of the page (see attached screen shot). If you don't see the footprints you have lost your path!
HERE ARE YOR CLUES. GOOD LUCK!
1. Start here: This chip has eight processors (cogs) and can operate simultaneously, either independently or cooperatively, sharing common resources through a central hub. It has the smallest footprint. Answer: Propeller Chip QFN
2. Next (related product): Use this to explore the power and flexibility of the Propeller microcontroller. Answer: Propeller Manual
3. Next (related product): Looking instead for a hands-on approach to learning? This kit has everything you need to get started. Answer: Propeller Starter Kit
4. Next (related product): Ready to go a step further? Attach these items to your kit and plug and play with these peripherals. Use this to explore the power and flexibility of the Propeller microcontroller. Answer: Propeller Accessories Kit
5. Next (related product):Now you want to create projects. This board will help you do that and save some money as well, with no need for an extra programming tool! Congratulations! Answer: Propeller Proto Board USB (40% Off)
FINE PRINT: Limit one "Mystery Sale!" product per customer per day. Mystery Sale will list for five hours or until pre-determined max number of product have been sold (whatever comes first). Sale begins at 10am PDT on 03/19/09.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Post Edited (Jen J. (Parallax)) : 3/19/2009 10:19:14 PM GMT
Last edited by ForumTools; 10-02-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Reason: Forum Migration