Jen J.

Parallax Robotics & Microcontrollers Expo - Update for the End of March

Rate this Entry
'Twas weeks until the Expo and all through the 'Lax,
Not a Parallaxian was slacking...for fear of my axe. (totally kidding)

Here, my friends, is your Parallax Expo Update for the last week in March:

T-shirts have been printed and are on the way.

We are designing banners, creating posters and ordering more handouts.

Robots and demos are being built by the wonderful people in our Tech Support and Education departments.

Jeff (Old Bit Collector) has been very busy lining up guest speakers for the Unofficial Propeller Expo West. Thank you, Jeff! You always organize a great show.

Because he is such a talented builder, Matt G has a myriad of "Special Ops" tasks (thanks, Matt - you really make us look good!).

Rental equipment is on order. Commitments by vendors and mobile food trucks are solidifying.

The city has been notified and has approved our plans. We have figured out the parking issue too (as our own parking lot will be closed to parking & through traffic).

There are still many small details to finalize and much rushing around to do before our first guests arrive, but we have a dedicated crew and enthusiasm to spare!

Wish us luck. Can't wait to see y'all at the Parallax Expo!
Get your free tickets and more details here:www.parallax.com/expo

Name:  RobotsModifyTees.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  30.8 KB

Submit "Parallax Robotics & Microcontrollers Expo - Update for the End of March" to Digg Submit "Parallax Robotics & Microcontrollers Expo - Update for the End of March" to del.icio.us Submit "Parallax Robotics & Microcontrollers Expo - Update for the End of March" to StumbleUpon Submit "Parallax Robotics & Microcontrollers Expo - Update for the End of March" to Google

Updated 03-30-2012 at 03:00 PM by Jen J.

Categories
Propeller , ‎ Robotics

Comments

Ma'am,

Will T-shirts be available in size "circus tent"?

Or are these just for Parallax personnel?
    We have 2 affordably priced shirt designs that will be available in the Vendor tent. They will not be yellow. They will not say "ASK ME!".
    ..."circus tent" size = XXX+ large not location.

Sorry for the attempt at humor...

We ordered sizes up to XXL.