WBA Consulting's Propeller Project Blog

Work in Progress: spinmyprop.com, a hosting site for Propeller based Blogs

Rate this Entry
Been working on a new idea now that I discovered how easy it is to install and configure Wordpress (I have to give shout out of thanks to Microcontrolled). I created SpinMyProp.com as a hosting site for others to start their own WordPress blog/website for Propeller projects. My hosting package is setup so that I can create numerous sub-domains, so I am going to be offering a personal subdomain, wordpress setup, and email address for $20 every 2 years.
For example, I setup "wba.spinyprop.com" for my Propeller projects. Nothing special there yet, but soon all of the brainstorming/designing for my projects will be chronicled there. Once projects are in a state to be truly shared, I will start project threads on the Parallax forums. This way, I have an avenue to share more using a robust format because WordPress is extremely easy to use. Check out Microcontrolled's site using WordPress. The number of ready to use WordPress themes is outrageous.

Submit "Work in Progress: spinmyprop.com, a hosting site for Propeller based Blogs" to Digg Submit "Work in Progress: spinmyprop.com, a hosting site for Propeller based Blogs" to del.icio.us Submit "Work in Progress: spinmyprop.com, a hosting site for Propeller based Blogs" to StumbleUpon Submit "Work in Progress: spinmyprop.com, a hosting site for Propeller based Blogs" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments