Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Difficult News — Parallax Forums

Difficult News

I'm sure many in the community -- especially those who enjoy electronics connected to Halloween -- know, or know of, Steve Koci. Like many of us, I think he started with the BASIC Stamp and has gone on to use a variety of microcontrollers in his animatronics projects. He's been a long-time contributor to Servo magazine, and always friendly and helpful when people approach him at conventions (which is where I typically see him).

Please join me in wishing Steve the best; hopefully there's a miracle in the works somewhere and he is able to move beyond this.

Comments

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2021-03-29 23:00

Jon, if you could get a direct like to Bryan's Facebook page that would be great. There are a few out there and I do not want to post to the wrong one.

A very good friend of mine and co-worker just got diagnosed with the same cancer.

Having gone through two trips of stage 3 cancer and survived, there is still hope. Medicine has come a long way.

• The best connection seems to be through Steve Koci's Facebook page.
    -- https://www.facebook.com/steve.koci

• Thanks Jon.

• Jon suggested that the Parallax community send Steve Koci a P2 Developer's Bundle to keep him engaged during this time.

We're sending that kit out today.

Ken Gracey