Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Where are the ver 5 Neon files — Parallax Forums

Where are the ver 5 Neon files

Comments

• It seems that Dropbox says I don't have permission to create a link to my own folders? I have a copy in a PCloud account though and I am also uploading full P1 & P2 zips to my Source Forge account too.

• Thanks for the links to the files.
    I jumped from 2.7 all the way to 5.7 and I am struggling with COG communication. ENQ and ATN have been replaced and I am unable (so far) to find information on how to make that jump. It seems to have happened between v3 and v4. The Introduction to Tachyon pdf's still have the old information. Can you point me to a source?

• I found it easier to use a hub variable or something more specific to communicate since what a cog does is very application specific anyway. There was just so much stuff written about Tachyon that I have lost track of it but I may scrounge through the files and online stuff to track it all down and update a links page. Also too, a lot of the early code was done as Google docs with diagrams and photos inserted etc.
    Don't forget to check the Source Forge wiki etc.

• I got up close and personal with the Sourceforge Wiki today.
    TAQOZ is specific to the P2 - is that correct? I think I will stick with the P1 for now.

• TAQOZ is Tachyon OS for the P2 and shares many off the same features. But there are many articles that are just Tachyon, I just have to tag them appropriately. I'm tidying up my Google drive and getting all the Tachyon ones together so I can share a folder rather than just each document.

• Thanks for your help. I'll get there. One of my probs is that I will spend a couple of months coding and learning - getting all smooth - and then take a couple of years off. The restart is ugly.

• MJBMJB Posts: 1,235

@artkennedy said:
    Thanks for your help. I'll get there. One of my probs is that I will spend a couple of months coding and learning - getting all smooth - and then take a couple of years off. The restart is ugly.

In the old days Tachyon was changing every day or so
    But now since Peter is having his attention on Taqoz on P2
    Tachyon 5.7 is very stable.