Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Forum editor debug extravaganza - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Forum editor debug extravaganza

2»

Comments

• @AwesomeCronk said:
    I must say this is the most hilariously productive thread I’ve ever read.

Did you by chance see someone flying past your windows today, wearing a special getup? [Wingsuits not eligible.]

Because you're right.

--
    Mascot outside in the snow.

• VonSzarvasVonSzarvas Posts: 3,276
    edited 2021-02-03 07:11

@Wuerfel_21 said:

Still unrelatedly, I figured out how to do even larger text. This terrible art must be kept secret.

Ha ha!! Yes!!!

I was thinking about disabling the ???? tag when I saw your earlier post, but then figured, what would be the fun in that !

• evanhevanh Posts: 15,183

Doesn't load the server, nor create/use bloat. Browsers handle it gracefully, easy to scroll through.

• GIF uploading is no longer gonked?!?!

• I really appreciate all the hard work going into smoothing out the kinks in the new forum software. Thank you @VonSzarvas and @Wuerfel_21 and anyone else for the time you spend on it.

If I may suggest: Wouldn’t it be nice if the “New” posts markers were Left-justified before the Title name?

Paul

• doggiedocdoggiedoc Posts: 2,239
    edited 2021-02-04 00:18

Does “tagging” a user still work? @doggiedoc

Edit: It would appear not.

• This is the thread for random experiment spam posts, actual requests and problems go in the other one.

If I may suggest: Wouldn’t it be nice if the “New” posts markers were Left-justified before the Title name?

Already discussed, AFAIK not possible without DOM modification

Yes, @VonSzarvas tagging is gonked

• Actually, it does work in that I got a notification when @Rayman mentioned me, it just doesn't link the user inside the post anymore, which eh idc

• @Wuerfel_21 said:
    Actually, it does work in that I got a notification when @Rayman mentioned me, it just doesn't link the user inside the post anymore, which eh idc

Correct. That's a "feature" of this editor which will require some effort to play nice with the @ @@ @@@ code symbols. Time will see that improved.

• Oh, and does @-ing with Quotes work? (as is necessary when a user has a space in their name) @"VonSzarvas"