Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
P2 Quick Byte: WS2811, WS2812, WS2812b, WS2813, SK6812x NeoPixel Object from JonnyMac — Parallax Forums

P2 Quick Byte: WS2811, WS2812, WS2812b, WS2813, SK6812x NeoPixel Object from JonnyMac

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
edited 2021-01-21 19:53 in Propeller 2

Comments

• Roy ElthamRoy Eltham Posts: 2,996
    edited 2021-01-22 04:18
    The source code snippet shows the start_2811() version of the init call, but your parts listed says 2812. It's a minor thing, but I think it's better to be consistent.
    Also, the embedded video is actually a playlist of two videos that seem to be the same, but with different titles, and they repeat over and over... always hate when videos do that.
  • Roy Eltham wrote: »
    The source code snippet shows the start_2811() version of the init call, but your parts listed says 2812. It's a minor thing, but I think it's better to be consistent.
    Also, the embedded video is actually a playlist of two videos that seem to be the same, but with different titles, and they repeat over and over... always hate when videos do that.

OK, great points I can handle them both.

I clicked the dangerous "loop" button in the WordPress configuration for the video. Won't be doing that again.

Ken Gracey
  • Thanks Ken,
    Yeah, videos the just auto repeat really suck. I wish facebook and twitter would stop doing it for any short video.
  • Roy Eltham wrote: »
    Thanks Ken,
    Yeah, videos the just auto repeat really suck. I wish facebook and twitter would stop doing it for any short video.

The only loops you shall see from me henceforth are REPEAT loops. The possibility of a looped video has been omitted from my memory, permanently.

We don't want to agitate anybody with too many lights and royalty-free music, either.

Ken Gracey
  • LMAO!
    Thank you Ken.