Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Miniature Reflow Oven... New Photo Added 09/19/20: "A Little Perspective" :) - Page 4 — Parallax Forums

Miniature Reflow Oven... New Photo Added 09/19/20: "A Little Perspective" :)

124»

Comments

• @sam_sam_sam

Please accept my apologies for abandoning this thread so abruptly. It seems that I have had several threads like that lately, bouncing from idea to idea.

Everything was going well for a while, until I put a nasty gouge in my tubing, which put a big dampener in my enthusiasm. I have put that project, along with several others on the back burner. I still intend to move forward with it, but for the last several weeks, I have been concentrating my efforts on the project which has the best potential of earning money.
  • sam_sam_samsam_sam_sam Posts: 2,286
    edited 2020-11-01 19:46
    Well I now have a convection oven that the temperature control does not work correctly anymore so now I have something to work with ( I bought a new convection oven to replace this one )

But I have a very important question to ask is what type of temperature controller ( and what probe ) should I use for best results

My budget is not more than $100.00 for this temperature controller please post link to recommendation would really be appreciated (I would prefer something that is not real difficult to program )