Propeller 2 Live Forum - Early Adopter Series (topics, speakers and registration!)

12346»

Comments

• sad that I missed it, but had to work

Mike
  • Ken Gracey wrote: »
    I'll get the video posted by noon Thursday, Pacific Time.

Ken Gracey

Hopefully it can still be posted today. Looking forward to seeing this one.
  • First post edited to link to "Peter Jakacki Presents P2D2" - lots of gems and learning opportunities in this one which are a result of many P2D2 iterations and over a year of work by Peter.

I'll also be scheduling the next two P2 Live Forums this weekend: Programming in C with Eric Smith on August 5th and Graphic Display Debug with Chip Gracey on August 12th.

I'd really like somebody to host a P2/ESP32 presentation at some point, too.

Ken Gracey
  • Ken Gracey wrote: »
    ... and Graphic Display Debug with Chip Gracey on August 12th.

just curious.... Does this mean there will be a graphical debugger for Spin2? Or is it about debugging graphics drivers/signals? (and BTW, in the first post it's August 13th and not 12th)

• Three new presentations have been added to the first post in this thread.

Ken Gracey
  • Should this be the 12th?
    ]
    Graphical Debug and Spin2 with Chip Gracey
    Wednesday, August 13th at 3 pm Pacific
  • Should this be the 12th?
    ]
    Graphical Debug and Spin2 with Chip Gracey
    Wednesday, August 13th at 3 pm Pacific

Correct! Thanks for the catch. Let me know if you find anything else. I often get details crossed up when posting these meetings between interruptions in the office, copy and paste, etc.

Ken Gracey
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 12,866
    edited 2020-08-03 - 16:31:13
    ManAtWork wrote: »
    Ken Gracey wrote: »
    ... and Graphic Display Debug with Chip Gracey on August 12th.

just curious.... Does this mean there will be a graphical debugger for Spin2? Or is it about debugging graphics drivers/signals? (and BTW, in the first post it's August 13th and not 12th)

It's a collection of graphical displays that can be configured and driven by live data from DEBUG statements.

Here is a video of two Goertzel signals in an XY scope display. It takes one DEBUG statement to configure and one DEBUG statement in a loop to feed it:

• A few minor adjustments made to this week's schedule. Zoom registration and the first post are now in sync. Eric's presentation this week is scheduled for Thursday, a day later than our normal routine (on Wednesday).

Hope nobody experiences any symptoms as a result. If you do, just make it to Thursday and you'll be satisfied again.

Ken Gracey
  • Here are the slides for my presentation today (in LibreOffice format)
  • Really great discussion today!