Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Checking In - Everybody Okay? - Page 6 — Parallax Forums

Checking In - Everybody Okay?

12346»

Comments

• K2K2 Posts: 691
    That chariot transported me out of Indiana and everywhere from Alaska to Tijuana and points in between.

Must be a first car thing. My little Toyota crossed the Brooks Range and the North Slope years before the Dalton highway was open to the public. It has also been refueled at many Pemex stations on both sides of the Sea of Cortez. Oddly enough, I still have it. I've kept nearly everything I've ever owned. Not recommended. Eleven motorcycles take more space than one might think.

• Post COVID bedtime story. Honestly, I hope it comes true..........

I do not know where you found this but “This is very good and I hope that this comes True “

• K2K2 Posts: 691
    I do not know where you found this but “This is very good and I hope that this comes True “

Stop hoping and just do it! You can't change everybody but you can change yourself. Cancel your Amazon Prime. Spend more time with your family. Move out of the big city. The rat race is mostly voluntary.

Or do you just want everyone else to change? ;)
  • I was referring to people in general
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,248
    K2 wrote: »
    Or do you just want everyone else to change? ;)

Yes, is that so much to ask?

Quick, someone, peel me a grape! :)

• Grapes? Hmmmm, wait one while I see what eBay has on sale.....
    Better than OK, my daughter is helping me fix my old Corvair! Not afraid to get dirty.
    980 x 1306 - 373K
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    erco wrote: »
    Better than OK, my daughter is helping me fix my old Corvair! Not afraid to get dirty.

Love that photo!
  • Whit wrote: »
    erco wrote: »

Love that photo!

Same here. And that answers a question asked in the "Mystery box" thread. Say erco? Just say you answered it already.....
    That pic also shows Lindsey's new 2-tone quarantine hair color. Thanks a lot, Billie Eilish.
  • WhitWhit Posts: 4,191
    I bet Billie is not as good with a wrench!
  • Whit wrote: »
    I bet Billie is not as good with a wrench!

Nor good with music either.

And in my case I just finished revisiting the usual thousand and six older Parallax applied questions. All of them worked. Oh and rebuilt my backup computer.
  • Impressive erco, her jumping in with both feet, you, for aiding and abetting. Or is this part of your secret plan to not have boomerang (sorry Ozzies, no slur intended) kids return when you want to be retired?