Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
I was thinking about Erco and all of the money I have spent on his advice and I have an Idea!!! — Parallax Forums

I was thinking about Erco and all of the money I have spent on his advice and I have an Idea!!!

A very few... time tested, highly productive contributors... we will call them "Erco-Class" contributors should earn the right to have a couple of sponsored links or threads...

DO IT FOR ERCO... all together now ... DO IT FOR ERCO

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,254
    Thanks rjo___ it remains to be seen whether people have saved anyone money buying things they need, or if they're wasting money hoarding things they don't.

BTW, I prefer people send wheelbarrows of cash, but don't do it for me, do it for my twins' college fund! :)

• rjo__rjo__ Posts: 2,114
    No problem. I find it easier to spend other peoples money:)

If I had a nickel for every penny you saved my... I'd have enough money to hire someone to come in and get rid of the clutter you caused me.

You need to teach those twins how to make their own money... starting with modifying continuous rotation servo's.
    I had a paper route at their age. If I had invested every penny I earned, I would have had a dollar for every nickel I needed for college.
    And today, I'd have a penny for every nickel I need to buy a gallon of gas.

Intel needs you.

Best Regard:)
    Rich

• erco wrote: »
    It remains to be seen whether people have saved anyone money buying things they need, or if they're wasting money hoarding things they don't.

erco,

Moneywise, I suspect I'm breaking even :)

But there have been several items that have helped me learn about various technologies without breaking the bank.

Keep 'em coming!

Walter
  • My wife doesn't like Erco.
  • I've bought several items off ebay that were pointed out by Erco. I don't think any of them were a complete waste of money, and I'm pretty sure I once actually used one.
  • idbruceidbruce Posts: 6,197
    edited 2015-10-23 12:35
    My wife doesn't like Erco.

LOL... Erco, you had better go into hiding, because the word is definitely out. Your eBay specials are depriving many women of spa treatments, flowers, and new shoes.

Husbands that once showered their wives with gifts, are now saying "Honey look at what I bought on eBay. Erco recommended it, so I just had to buy a dozen of them" :)
    edited 2015-10-23 20:23
    Me? Go into hiding? Stuff and nonsense, idb! Chicks dig cheap electronic goods from China!
    And don't even THINK about buying that RFID reader I just posted about.
  • buyessays wrote:
    You need to teach those twins how to make their own money... starting with modifying continuous rotation servo's.
    I had a paper route at their age. If I had invested every penny I earned, I would have had a dollar for every nickel I needed for college.

I was putting money aside for college starting from a high school: I was taking as money hours as possible and still money was never enough. I still graduated with a huge college loan to pay off...

• erco wrote: »
    Thanks rjo___ it remains to be seen whether people have saved anyone money

Once that Velodyne Lidar becomes available....I could be owing you big time :smiley: 👍