Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Happy New Year 2020 — Parallax Forums

Happy New Year 2020

Happy New Year everyone. May 2020 be a great year for you! :)

Comments

• Happy New Year NZ and OZ. Saw some of the Sydney fireworks,
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,250
    HNY2020 indeed to the coolest Forumistas anywhere! Hope everyone found some good tech under their Christmas tree to stay busy. Me, I'm trying to make a power supply from these lumps of coal I got.
  • erco wrote: »
    HNY2020 indeed to the coolest Forumistas anywhere! Hope everyone found some good tech under their Christmas tree to stay busy. Me, I'm trying to make a power supply from these lumps of coal I got.

Actual lumps you say?

All I got was a half pint jug and instructions on how to dig my own :)

HNY!
  • Happy new year
  • Happy new decade, really.
  • Happy New Year to everybody!
  • I’ll be spending the midnight crossing here in PROPER form: ie, me, @ersmith ‘s incredible FlexGui/FlexBASIC, and a large sausage pizza! (And perhaps an adult beverage or two once we get closer to midnight. Hehehe.)

To all you wonderful loons and brothers in arms within this forum: thank you for a wonderful decade! I do look forward to the new one with all it might bring. (-whispering now: “P3!?!”. ‘Nuff said!-)

Salud!
  • Happy 2020 to all! Still a couple of hours away here in South Carolina but I may be asleep when the ball drops. LOL

Thank you all for making this a great online community!

Doc
  • JRoark wrote: »
    (-whispering now: “P3!?!”...
    ...nah! "BS3"!!!

Happy New Year to all (from the hinterlands of north Idaho),
    DJ

• kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,697
    Happy new year and new decade. Hope we all have a prosperous productive and fun decade.
  • Happy New Year! Wishing everyone the best from sunny San Diego!
  • JDJD Posts: 570
    Happy New Years :D ... wishing you all the best throughout 2020