Have a messy shop?

Just set an empty Tupperware container next to the clutter and wait overnight:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/dwgn1p/a_72_year_old_retired_man_from_britain_found_out/

Who needs elves? :)

-Phil
“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comments

• AwesomeCronkAwesomeCronk Posts: 840
    edited 2019-11-21 - 01:30:49
    Do they ship to the US? :lol:
    Returning to Spin after two months of not coding micros at all, forgetting to use :=
  • Now why can't I get mice like that instead of the ones that poop all over my work bench and chew up my chair seat and back padding?
    In science there is no authority. There is only experiment.
    Life is unpredictable. Eat dessert first.
  • I once found a cache of missing stuff in a ceiling light fixture, including an long lost expensive OK wire wrapping tool. Had given up on it. What possible use could a rodent have for that?

• At my mums place we had a piano filled up to the keys with dry dogfood. That makes sense for mice. But tools?

Mike
    I am just another Code Monkey.
    A determined coder can write COBOL programs in any language. -- Author unknown.
    Press any key to continue, any other key to quit

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this post are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
  • I guess this all helps to explain the etymology of "packrat." :)

-Phil
    “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • ercoerco Posts: 19,560
    Gimme ten! Maybe mice take all the missing socks.
    "When you make a thing, a thing that is new, it is so complicated making it that it is bound to be ugly. But those that make it after you, they don’t have to worry about making it. And they can make it pretty, and so everybody can like it when others make it after you."

- Pablo Picasso