Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Just Saying Hello Again — Parallax Forums

Just Saying Hello Again

Just thought I would drop in and say hello again. It's been a while. I am still around but pretty much have given up the hobby. I have lots to sell including unassembled elev-8 if anyone is interested.

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,248
    edited 2019-08-01 16:14
    Hey Andy, it's been a while! Nice to hear from you again, although I'm sad to hear you're out of the hobby. Hope you are well and things are improving for you. Things are always changing, and we're all in a constant state of adaptation. Just keep swimming.
  • NWUpgradesNWUpgrades Posts: 292
    edited 2019-08-02 13:48
    Erco, good to see you are still active. After my recovery my wife became ill and may be forced into retirement. We are wanting to get away from the gloom and doom here in the NW so are working on house and selling most items off. I have tons of electronics I may end up donating if unable to sell. Good hearing from you.
  • NWUpgrades wrote: »
    Erco, good to see you are still active. After my recovery my wife became ill and may be forced into retirement. We are wanting to get away from the gloom and doom here in the NW so are working on house and selling most items off. I have tons of electronics I may end up donating if unable to sell. Good hearing from you.

I am sorry about both, naturally, we've not, ah, met in here before.

Now as to the Parallax items, please consider me a regular interested party.
  • If you have one of the toddler robots I'm definitely interested. :smile:
  • kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,697
    NWUpgrades wrote: »

I am sorry about both, naturally, we've not, ah, met in here before.

Now as to the Parallax items, please consider me a regular interested party.

Same here. There are a few Parallax items I would like to have but do not really need for what I am doing. Those I would buy to help out.
  • NWUpgradesNWUpgrades Posts: 292
    edited 2019-08-03 03:46
    I believe erco got my Toddler some time ago. I have a penguin and a boe bot or two with serial and usb. New quickstarts, a couple prop demo and other boards. I will get a list together and post it. The elev 8 has loads of extras, a new 6 ch. xmtr and battery pack.